[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding IRC channel and bug fixes through email.

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 23:30:25 CET 2014

> Hey,
>
> I am interestted  in participating in summer of code this year. I was
> wondering what the PMA irc channel is ? Are you guys on freenode ?
>
> Next as with many colleges, because of the way they provide internet to
> their hostlers, I am unable to send a git pull request cause the ssh
> connections are blocked.
>
> So I was wondering if you guys would accept bug patches as unix diff
> command results mailed to you ?

I never used it, but it seems that you can edit the files in a branch after
forked the project.
Then you'll be able to submit a pull request by the interface.

This might not be the easier way, but so you'll have the execution of
Travis.

Does someone see another way? Or is it ok to receive patches by mails?

Hugues.