[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding IRC channel and bug fixes through email.

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Mar 3 10:59:35 CET 2014

Hi

Dne Sun, 2 Mar 2014 00:52:45 +0530
Sastry aditya <ganeshaditya1 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I am interestted  in participating in summer of code this year. I was
> wondering what the PMA irc channel is ? Are you guys on freenode ?

It's #phpmyadmin on freenode, though it's not really used much besides
team meetings.

> Next as with many colleges, because of the way they provide internet to
> their hostlers, I am unable to send a git pull request cause the ssh
> connections are blocked.
>
> So I was wondering if you guys would accept bug patches as unix diff
> command results mailed to you ?

You can attach patches to bug tracker, but as Marc has already
mentioned, https should work fine for Git, so use that. Also if you
want to participate in GSoC, you need to work directly with Git, we
won't accept anything else than pull requests during GSoC.