[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug #4301: need suggestion

Smita kumarismita62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:22:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I was looking at the bug http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4301/ . I
think, If the query execution is not redirecting page, ie it's happening on
the same page via an ajax request then there are two ways we can approach
it.
1.  Append an another Query box below previous Query box for all the
following requests. So in this case, we'll have separate query boxes for
each operation performed on the page.
2.  Append the query itself with separator semicolon in the same existing
query box. In this case we'll have same just one Query box having all the
Queries appended with separator semicolon.

Please let me know if any concern, and what approach we can take to solve
the same ?

Fixing the bug will also make sure that user will have list of all the
queries performed on relation in order that resulted into the results
displayed on the page.

Thanks and Regards
- Smita Kumari