[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding GSoC 2014

Δshut♥sh ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 15:10:36 CET 2014

Hello,

          I am Ashutosh Dhundhara and currently pursuing my Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering (6th Semester) from Thapar University, Patiala-India. With this mail of mine, I would cordially like to introduce myself to the mentors .I have worked on Web Applications which primarily used technologies PHP,HTML,JS,CSS,jQuery,MySql. These include the following:
          1) Online System for Hostel Room Allotment for University.
          2) Website for a Government School which includes a CMS and record management system. (Currently working on)

This year I wish to work for phpMyAdmin under the flagship of GSoC-2014. I have some ideas for "User Interface Improvements'.
For the past few days I have also been contributing for the same. I have tried to fix some bugs :

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4295/

[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4319/

I'll be very thankful to Marc Delisle if he will give some feedback regarding my pull request [3] for bug fix [1].
[3] https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/1028

Any help for GSoC would be extremely appreciated.

Regards,
Ashutosh Dhundhara