[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re;GSOC 2014...

Avinandan Bhattacharjee avinandanbhattacharjee11 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:35:35 CET 2014

hi,
i was working on the bug #4316 i am getting a different type of error my
date picker doesn't disappear but when i change the month in date picker
the month changes in the date picker but in the date box the date becomes
1899-12-31 now again if i change the month it becomes correct is this a
error or its meant to behave in this way i working on it i would love to
work in phpmyadin in this years gsoc please help if any one would help me
or mentor me. i want work in user interface improve meant project it would
a great help if ibennetch mentor me i would love to work for phpmyadmin.

--
Abhinandan Bhattacharjee