[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding GSoC'14 project "Interface Improvements".

Ashutosh Dhundhara ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 22:14:42 CEST 2014

Hello all,
	Firstly, I thank the whole phpMyAdmin team for accepting my GSoC proposal for project "Interface Improvements". I will do my best to complete this project on time.

I had a few questions regarding Feature request: #1445 :

1) Rather than adding a option for "Show CREATE" under "With selected:" drop-down menu, would it be wise to add a small icon in front of table/view name on database level view page as shown in the attached image "show_create.png" ?
On clicking this icon, an Ajax dialog will show up containing the "CREATE" query for corresponding database objects.

2) Also, do we need to add the same feature for routines, triggers and events also, as one can easily see the definition of these by clicking on "Edit" action link in front of their names ?

Regards,
Ashutosh Dhundhara