[Phpmyadmin-devel] Separate page to manage central list of columns

Smita kumarismita62 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:03:55 CEST 2014

Hi

I think we need to make a separate page as well to manage the central
columns list. Where user will be able to view the complete list of columns
and add/remove/edit some if needed. I have few question regarding the same:
1. Do We really need a separate page ? or add/remove options on
db_structure and tbl_structure page is sufficient? but no edit option we'll
have in this case.

2. How the page should look ? Similar to tbl_structure page with option to
edit and remove a column from the list ? but this can be very long as one
database in total may have lots many columns. introduce pagination ?
Please share if any other idea ?

Thanks and Regards
- Smita