[Phpmyadmin-devel] Help with an Error | php Error Reporting

Dhananjay Nakrani dhananjaynakrani at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:20:01 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am having this error that I could not solve myself. So, I need
communities' help on it.

See, in `incident` table of error-reporting-server I added a new boolean
field named `exception_type` to differentiate between js & php incidents
(values meaning: 0:js, 1:php). I have attached the SQL file for the new
database with this email.

Now, in generating the new schema I am getting following error. Kindly look
at the attached image for full screenshot.

ERROR:

> PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> /var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php on line 310
> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> /var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php on line 310
> Fatal Error Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> [/var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php, line 310]

The error is in `Report::_findArrayList()` function. I could not find where
that function is used. I also observed that this same error is occurring
even without the new field `exception_type`.

This error can be regenerated by running following command for schema
generation (with or without new field `incidents`.`exception_type`).
> app/Console/cake schema generate

Also I have programmed the part where server accepts the bug-report
submitted by PMA. Have a look at commit-0fabc21 [0]. I have commented on
the line where I think the error is coming. It works fine in case a
`closestReport` is found. But in case of adding a new `report` it shows
this exact same error.

Please help me solve this error.

[0]: https://github.com/dhananjay92/error-reporting-server/commit/0fabc21

Regards,