[Phpmyadmin-devel] Help with an Error | php Error Reporting

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu May 29 08:59:51 CEST 2014

Hi

Dne Thu, 29 May 2014 10:50:01 +0530
Dhananjay Nakrani <dhananjaynakrani at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> ERROR:
>
> > PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> > /var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php on line 310
> > Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> > /var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php on line 310
> > Fatal Error Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in
> > [/var/www/error-reporting-server/app/Model/Report.php, line 310]

I guess you're running PHP 5.3, which does not seem to support this
syntax, please upgrade at least to 5.4 as there are more features of
PHP 5.4 used in the server.

> The error is in `Report::_findArrayList()` function. I could not find where
> that function is used.

Have you read the documentation for it? It says "custom find function
that handles find('arrayList')", which is used in
app/Test/Case/Model/ReportTest.php: