[Phpmyadmin-devel] Need help, about AJAX

Edward Cheng c4150221 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:32:05 CEST 2014

I'm writting AJAX part now.
Have a look at this commit:
https://github.com/WhaleWatching/phpmyadmin/commit/a382070ee42b72474842d20e805ae2a087e4b8c7
See my comment on it:
  For get response data I add a param, run between requestHandler and
responseHandler.
Now middle handler runs well, but I can't send
message ID to PMA_console._responseMidHandler, my
questions are:
1. Is the middle handler OK? Or is there another way to
custom my AJAX request(I need pages jump use global
AJAX handlers)
2. How to send message ID to my custom handler? If must
modifi PHP scripts, which should I modifi?

Thanks!

--
Edward Cheng