[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding proposal review and work during this time

Tapan Halani tapanhalani231 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:53:49 CEST 2015

On google timeline ,the period till 27 April is reserved for organisation's
review of the proposals. And ,nothing is mentioned to be done during this
period on phpmyadmin GSOC 2015 site.

Is it ok if I do not work on bugs and feature requests right now, as I have
some other college commitments to attend to?

Also, I have not received any comments on my proposal on melange's site. Is
it normal, or did I make any mistake in the process or proposal ?