[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding proposal review and work during this time

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Apr 21 10:03:45 CEST 2015

Hi

Dne Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:23:49 +0530
Tapan Halani <tapanhalani231 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> On google timeline ,the period till 27 April is reserved for organisation's
> review of the proposals. And ,nothing is mentioned to be done during this
> period on phpmyadmin GSOC 2015 site.
>
> Is it ok if I do not work on bugs and feature requests right now, as I have
> some other college commitments to attend to?

We don't ask for anything in interim period, but we always welcome
contributions regardless it is GSoC or not :-). The only requirement
was to submit some patches before the deadline so that we can see
that students can work with our codebase and tools.

> Also, I have not received any comments on my proposal on melange's site. Is
> it normal, or did I make any mistake in the process or proposal ?

No comments usually means that we didn't see need to clarify anything.
This does not say whether the proposal is good or not, it's just that
we did not see need for further clarification.