[phpMyAdmin Developers] Fwd: phpMyAdmin Listing

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:31:25 CEST 2015

This came to the developers mailing list but was held for moderation, on
quick examination it appears to be a legitimate (though unimpressive)
shareware download site. I don't suppose anyone knows anything about it?
I suggest we just let it expire and don't respond, but maybe someone
else has heard of File Fishstick before?