[phpMyAdmin Developers] Question about PSR1

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Dec 5 13:36:30 CET 2015

Hi,

We have some PSR1 Scrutinizer warnings in many files. For example, in
js/whitelist.php:

"For compatibility and reusability of your code, PSR1 recommends that a
file should either new symbols (like classes, functions, etc.) or have
side-effects (like outputting something, or including other files), but
not both at the same time. The first symbol is defined on line 20 and
the first side effect is on line 9."

Is it true that PSR1 objects to our having a define() statement and
ordinary code like chdir() in the same file?

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin