[phpMyAdmin Developers] table export and aliases removal/replacement

Salawu Abiodun hardwareabey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:32:27 CET 2015

Have you ever imagined a future city with no traffic Congestion....

Have you ever imagined a pollution-free city....

Have you ever imagined a city with little or no road accident.......

Those and more are the objectives of our innovation, Kindly Support my
Great Team and our Great Innovation...

Good morning,

I am Salawu Abiodun Olagoke (Hardware), I'm participating in the Ericsson
challenge - #EIA2016.
Kindly vote for my team.

Steps:
1. Click the link below
2. Click 'Vote for this project'
3. Enter your email and submit (press enter on you keypad to submit) until
you see voted
4. Check your email and click the link sent to you for confirmation.
5. Wait for the link to load and display success.

With that, you've given us a plus one to help the city life with our
innovation.

If you have many email accounts, you can vote with them all using different
browsers. (opera mini is not compatible)

Thanks, God bless you.

http://www.ericsson.com/thecompany/events/ericsson-innovation-awards/competition/#/submission/17595

Please rebroadcast, let this info reaches all, make our dreams a reality.
Enjoy your day