[phpMyAdmin Developers] table export and aliases removal/replacement

Dan Ungureanu dan at ungureanu.me
Sun Dec 13 21:33:09 CET 2015

Hello,

Basically, that code is responsible for finding and removing aliases. The
old code (that I replaced) is this [1]. As far as I understand (now),
aliases should only be removed from the `FROM` clause and wherever they are
found in other clauses.

I had a fix prepared, but exams and homework came and I did not get to work
on it anymore. My last exam is on 16. If no other fix is proposed by then,
I will push mine.

[1]
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/RELEASE_4_4_15/tbl_export.php#L39