[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding GSoC 2015

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:41:35 CET 2015

Hi,

I am *Deven Bansod,* currently pursuing M.Sc. Economics + B.E. Hons
Computer Science from BITS Pilani, India.

I am interested to contribute to the PMA project and try and participate in
GSoC 2015 with PMA.

==Relevant Previous Experience==
[1] Developed 3 Plugins(with over 1000+ downloads) for WordPress.org
(username: bansod_deven)
[2] Contributed to their trac with 3 accepted fixes till now
[3] Developed a Information Portal (with PHP with OOP, MySQL, JQuery) and a
separate desktop software(VB.NET) for use in University's Messes which
handles transactions worth about 50L INR per month
(The info portal is currently available only on Institute Lan, will be put
up Online in 15-20 days)

​I have gone through the applicant guide wiki page and wanted to start
contributing by fixing some bugs which might be slightly simpler and will
help me to understand the PMA codebase better.

I am searching for some too but can someone suggest me any such bugs ?​

--

*​Thanks & ​Regards,Deven G. Bansod*
* <f2012316 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>*