[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2015 parser Improvements

rohit at rohit.codes rohit at rohit.codes
Mon Feb 23 17:27:11 CET 2015

I am planning to apply for phpmyadmin for gsoc 2015 for the idea parser
analyzer rewrite. I understand the basics of phpmyadmin code and am
looking to fix bugs and add minor features to phpmyadmin.
I have been using phpmyadmin since a few years now, and hence I eagerly
look forward to applying for pma.
What I would like to know is: do I need to know everything about
sqlparser to apply for this project and be considered or some basic
understanding of the code will do?