[Phpmyadmin-devel] Framing a proposal for GSoC 2015

Tapan Halani tapanhalani231 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 05:11:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I am Tapan Halani, a B.Tech student from India. I am participating in GSoC
2015 and I have already started contributing to phpmyadmin. My areas of
interest are Multi-party database synchronization and User-Interface
Improvements.

I have already solved 2 bugs and am planning to solve more, as they
intrigue me and have increased my code-base knowledge. I would like to
start drafting my project proposal, but am unclear with the components that
I should involve( e.g. what ui components should I contribute to ).

I would appreciate if somebody guide me with how should I kickstart with my
proposal. Also, is it the right time to do so , or should I focus on
solving more and more bugs and features?

Thank you