[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2015

Arindam Padhy b113007 at iiit-bh.ac.in
Wed Mar 11 19:18:10 CET 2015

if we try to improve the usage of server variables under the idea user
interface developments, would it be an good idea.
As for using server variables we always have to open the server and for
even closing the server we have open the server.Would it be possible to
make a change so that whenever server variables are used automatically
server is opened and server is closed without opening a server.