[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2015

Harish kandalaharish95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:51:07 CET 2015

Hello,
     I was trying to implement the feature request #1359
http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1359/ and I searched
for many JS grid editors and finally I thought to use Handsontable (
handsontable.com) grid editor. It is very light weight and also have so
many options which brings a lot of flexibility while editing data in
phpMyAdmin. I want to know how it was implemented in the current version,
so that while making changes I won't disturb other modules.

    I have also submitted a pull request
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/1573 which enables an option
to switch to dark theme in console and also some minor ui bug fixes in
designer but the Codacy check is failed because of not using camel case for
PMA_console.config which is already defined and I don't want to change the
names of the object as it will break the code. However it is showing
failed. Please have a look into that pull request

Thank you

--
Harish