[Phpmyadmin-devel] Google Summer of Code Aspirant

Abhinav Kaushal Keshari keshariabhinavk1996 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:17:37 CET 2015

Dear Sir,

I am a first year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication
Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT Roorkee). I
would like to contribute to the Synchronization idea. I have a good
knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, C++, Ajax and I am
familiar with MVC application architecture and UX. I have also worked with
git and a have contibuted in making a ebook library for our college which
uses a great amount of PHP.

Can you please tell from where should I begin?

Thank You
Abhinav Kaushal Keshari