[Phpmyadmin-devel] Google Summer of Code Aspirant

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:37:36 CET 2015

Hello,

On 3/12/15 5:17 PM, Abhinav Kaushal Keshari wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a first year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication
> Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT Roorkee). I
> would like to contribute to the Synchronization idea. I have a good
> knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, C++, Ajax and I
> am familiar with MVC application architecture and UX. I have also worked
> with git and a have contibuted in making a ebook library for our college
> which uses a great amount of PHP.
>
> Can you please tell from where should I begin?

You should probably begin on the wiki page for GSoC applicants [1], it
has a lot of information so it can be a bit overwhelming, but it's a
good guide to get started with how our organization handles Google
Summer of Code. Many of those technologies are things we use, so it
sounds like you have a good knowledge basis to begin understanding the code.

If you have further questions after reviewing the wiki link, please let
us know.

Regards
Isaac

1 - https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Applicant_Guide