[Phpmyadmin-devel] Print View CSS | GSOC 2015

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Mar 13 19:06:40 CET 2015

Kushagra Pandey a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I am Kushagra and I was working on the print view css feature request
> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/701/
> I implemented the print view using CSS for "Print View" but was having some
> issues with "Print View (with full texts)". I am unsure if it's a fine
> option to print the full texts as hidden fields so that it can easily be
> shown using CSS in print view. Will that have some adverse effects on the
> performance and webpage rendering speed and all? Or should I go ahead and
> implement by using hidden fields?

Hi,
please do not work on proposing an implementation, as this feature
request is already assigned to Isaac Bennetch who will mentor this for
GSoC 2015.

> Also, I'm a GSOC'15 aspirant and would like to work on the features listed
> under "Feature request project enhancements" and a few more features/bugs.
> So it'd be great if you let me know where to start except the Print View
> using CSS thing. I have knowledge of PHP MySQL jquery and various
> programming languages, and working on web development and software for six
> years. I have also contributed in a few startups as senior developer and
> technical director.

Pick an unassigned bug, or a feature request which is not marked as
needing a decision, and add a comment on the ticket that you are working
on it.

--
Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)