[Phpmyadmin-devel] Scrutinizer failuers

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:43:54 CEST 2015

Hi, recently I've been seeing a lot of Scrutinizer failures such as[0].

It fails at stage

> Waiting for External Code Coverage

With error message:

> The code coverage data was not received within the specified time.
> Please make sure your third-party service is configured to send code
> coverage data.

And additional information:

> Code coverage data is not yet available.
> Code Coverage was not sent to Scrutinizer.
> Make sure that you have set-up your external service correctly.
> You can find more information on this in the documentation:
>
>     https://scrutinizer-ci.com/docs/tools/external-code-coverage/
>
> If you need help you can also email support at scrutinizer-ci.com.

Does anyone have any idea about this? I couldn't really find any
information about this particular message online.

0 -
https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/inspections/1a2ea9a8-fcf9-4af1-aafd-05fe9d68e124