[Phpmyadmin-devel] Scrutinizer failuers

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:44:03 CEST 2015

Le sam. 30 mai 2015 à 13:44, Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi, recently I've been seeing a lot of Scrutinizer failures such as[0].
>
> It fails at stage
>
> > Waiting for External Code Coverage
>
> With error message:
>
> > The code coverage data was not received within the specified time.
> > Please make sure your third-party service is configured to send code
> > coverage data.
>
> And additional information:
>
> > Code coverage data is not yet available.
> > Code Coverage was not sent to Scrutinizer.
> > Make sure that you have set-up your external service correctly.
> > You can find more information on this in the documentation:
> >
> >     https://scrutinizer-ci.com/docs/tools/external-code-coverage/
> >
> > If you need help you can also email support at scrutinizer-ci.com.
>
> Does anyone have any idea about this? I couldn't really find any
> information about this particular message online.
>
> 0 -
>
> https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/inspections/1a2ea9a8-fcf9-4af1-aafd-05fe9d68e124

Hi,

It seems that there are a serie of failures, then a serie of success and a
serie of failures again, etc.
If I'm right, the code coverage should be sent by Travis. Isn't it possible
that Travis has some rushs some times, so it takes too much time to run the
code coverage and send it in less than one hour ?
I'm not sure this is a pMA issue, but it might be a provider issue…

Hugues.