[phpMyAdmin Developers] Phpmyadmin contribution

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:33:58 CET 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:10 PM, arush goyal <arushgyl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am Arush Goyal and I want to start fixing bugs at PhpMyAdmin. I have
> some basic knowledge of PHP but I dont know where to start. Can someone
> give me an overview of the code?

​Hi Arush,​ thanks for your interest in contributing to phpMyAdmin.

For some references,
you may look at some of the wikis at :
https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Category:Devel​
or https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Development#Developer_documentation
​Though I accept that some of the wikis might be outdated, but still most
of them are still useful.​

About the code, it is mostly organized in a logical way:
All front scripts in root folder,
library functions required by these scripts are in ./libraries/ ,
js files are in ./js/​ ,
templates for some of the pages are in ./templates/,
test files are in ./test/
​etc.​

​​
Regards,