[phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding ajax redirection and javascript functions.

Abhishek Kanojia abhishekka3193 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 07:54:09 CEST 2015

Q.1 Is there any specific function defined for redirection of link
using ajax ? Just working on a new feature stuck at point where
redirection is to be made .I would like to know the name of  function
and its usage already defined for ajax redirection from one link to
another.

Q.2   For redirecting from one page to another say (from index.php to
db_sql.php) , the parameters passed in url are "db","table", "server"
and "token". I am able to access token parameter from session. how to
access other parameters ?

Q.3 How to display dismissible alert  (the one that is used to display
a change in row) ?

Q.4 In which javascript file I should place my code so that it get
included in each and every page ? I am using common.js file for this
purpose .