[phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding ajax redirection and javascript functions.

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:47:41 CEST 2015

Abhishek,

Mostly, it's better to discuss a new feature on this list or report an
issue on github, before actually starting to implement it.

On 17 October 2015 at 11:24, Abhishek Kanojia <abhishekka3193 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Q.1 Is there any specific function defined for redirection of link
> using ajax ? Just working on a new feature stuck at point where
> redirection is to be made .I would like to know the name of  function
> and its usage already defined for ajax redirection from one link to
> another.
>
> For redirection, I think just having an anchor tag with href attribute
populated using PMA_linkURL("external_url") function, should do. It will be
redirected via url.php and links without any special class will
automatically be served via AJAX in PMA. For details, see
https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Page_loader

> Q.2   For redirecting from one page to another say (from index.php to
> db_sql.php) , the parameters passed in url are "db","table", "server"
> and "token". I am able to access token parameter from session. how to
> access other parameters ?
>
> Look for git grep "PMA_commonParams.get"

Q.3 How to display dismissible alert  (the one that is used to display
> a change in row) ?
>
> Look for git grep "PMA_ajaxShowMessage"

Q.4 In which javascript file I should place my code so that it get
> included in each and every page ? I am using common.js file for this
> purpose .

Seems fine, but not sure as I don't know about your feature.

--
Regards

Atul