[phpMyAdmin Developers] View pagination behavior - Is this a bug?

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:27:21 CET 2016

When looking at a view that only has a few rows, the pagination arrows
are shown (next page, last page, etc); when looking at the corresponding
table, they aren't there. It is ideal if they aren't shown, but I don't
know if that is possible to determine with a view.

Also, I get the message "Current selection does not contain a unique
column. Grid edit, Edit, Copy and Delete features may result in
undesired behavior. " -- even though my view is based on a table that
does contain a primary key; my view is simply `select * from tbl` and
the table is just two columns; an autoincrement int and a varchar.
Again, I don't know whether this is something that is a limitation of
the view or if we can improve behavior here.

Thanks