[phpMyAdmin Developers] SQL parser handling

Dan Ungureanu dan at ungureanu.me
Thu Feb 18 19:06:07 CET 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Dne 15.2.2016 v 08:44 Michal Čihař napsal(a):
> > Thinking more about this, using composer is probably best approach here.
> > It's too late for including this change in 4.6.0, but we can target on
> > 4.7.0:
> >
> > https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/11962
>
> And pull request is here:
>
> https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/11976
>
> Comments welcome :-).
>
> --
>         Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

Hello Michael,

The pull request seems fine, but I did not have really much time to check
it properly (I'm out of town and had little time to properly check it out).
However, I have one question: the old class autoloader that was used to
include the sql-parser required php-gettext before registering [1] the
autoloader because of issue #11677 [2]. Is there any mechanism to include
php-gettext first so this problem does not show up again?

I hope I will have more free time to properly review and test it.

[1]
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/master/libraries/sql-parser/autoload.php#L70
[2] https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/11677

Best regards,