[phpMyAdmin Developers] Material Design Theme for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:21:13 CET 2016

Actually my main motive is when the device width decreases the phpmyadmin
goes on scrolling. Which all of us don't like so can we make this - if the
device width decrease then it automatically converts into menu.

Also Sir Alec Teal I think there are some people who manages there website
databases using mobile via phpmyadmin. I am not sure about this.

Regards,
Manish Bisht