[phpMyAdmin Developers] Material Design Theme for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:38:49 CET 2016

Thanks Michal Cihar for reminding me. I have forgotten about RTL support.

Can we put some more interactive buttons designs that are available at the
top of the phpmyadmin.

Also on the home page of phpmyadmin we can show only 2 things. Either to
select the previously created database of to create a new one.

Regards,
Manish Bisht