[phpMyAdmin Developers] Server variables modification

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Jun 10 16:58:13 CEST 2016

Hi

Dne 9.6.2016 v 14:16 Kordován Szabolcs napsal(a):
> The server variables are not configurable because of javascript.
> The Jquery's .text() function is not useable in this HTML structure
> because it will collect all '\n's and spaces which are inside the tr
> element with 'class=.var-name'.

Thanks for your report, I've added it to our issue tracker:
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/12317

It would be great if you can report similar issues directly there, it's
much easier to keep track of not fixed issues there. In mailing list
it's quite likely that it will be forgotten if nobody fixes it immediately.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/