[phpMyAdmin Developers] Get involved in phpMyAdmin community

Pranavan New pranavan15 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 18:01:27 CEST 2016

I am S.Pranavan, a B.Sc. computer engineering undergraduate from
University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.I am currently following third year of my degree and I have proficient knowledge in PHP and JavaScript.I would like to start working on open source developments and I found phpMyAdmin is thebest place for a good start. I have been using phpMyAdmin for more than two years and I am very much willingto get involved in the development process of phpMyAdmin.Along with me some of my friends also would like to join the development team of phpMyAdmin.Can you guide us to get started with the project?

Best Regards,S.Pranavan