[phpMyAdmin Developers] CONTRIBUTION IN PHPMYADMIN

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 18:44:37 CEST 2017

Hi,

The first stem is to set up the development environment. You can directly
clone the repository https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin or you can
use this for steps
https://github.com/OpenSourceHelpCommunity/ContributingToMyProject/blob/master/writeups/phpmyadmin_phpmyadmin_manishbisht.md

Once done there are list of open issue on which you can contribute
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues You can also filter it by
'newbie' to get familiar with codebase.

There are other projects also. You can check them at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin

Happy Coding :)

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me