[phpMyAdmin Developers] CONTRIBUTION IN PHPMYADMIN

Raghuram Vadapalli raghuram.vadapalli at research.iiit.ac.in
Sun Aug 6 19:28:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

I agree with Manish. You should initially focus on newbie issues. Once you
are comfortable with workflow, you can take on some interesting project.
For example if an issue like Issue-6267
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/6267> interests you, you
can implement it and we will be happy to guide you. Many such interesting
features just keep pending due to lack of time for many of us.

Regards,
Raghuram