[phpMyAdmin Developers] "question" tag in issue tracker

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 16:58:27 CEST 2017

I believe we've been using the "question" tag in two different ways:
for items where we require additional information from the reporter
and also for tagging issues where the reporter really is asking for
information rather than reporting a bug. Is that right? If so, I
propose that we add a tag "feedback requested" or something similar to
make it a bit more clear when we're waiting on a response (or, at
least, change it and stop using it to tag user's questions).

Any thoughts?