[phpMyAdmin Developers] "question" tag in issue tracker

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:48:43 CEST 2017

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe we've been using the "question" tag in two different ways:
> for items where we require additional information from the reporter
> and also for tagging issues where the reporter really is asking for
> information rather than reporting a bug. Is that right? If so, I
> propose that we add a tag "feedback requested" or something similar to
> make it a bit more clear when we're waiting on a response (or, at
> least, change it and stop using it to tag user's questions).
>
> Any thoughts?

I did not realize that we were using the tag for items where we require
additional information from the reporter. So, my understanding was that it
is used for issues where the reporter is asking for information and the
name of the tag is consistent with that use.

I'm in favor of creating a tag "feedback requested" and assigning issues to
it.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne