[phpMyAdmin Developers] Suggestion regarding gsoc idea "Facilitate drag and drop of columns between tables"

Osaid Nasir osaid.nasir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:03:22 CET 2017

Hi,
I am Osaid and I go by the name ragnerok on github.

I saw that  "Facilitate drag and drop of columns between tables " was
a gsoc idea . However I think that rather than having a drag and drop
method it would be a lot better if we could add another "with
selected:" option  saying something like "MOVE TO OTHER TABLE" That
way if a person wants the same row in 2 different tables he can easily
do it with this action plus if he wanted to move then drop he can do
that too

Also I wanted to know if this alone was enough as a gsoc project ?

Thanks