[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpmyadmin new version

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jan 3 09:31:04 CET 2017

Hello Flavius

Flavius Nopcea píše v Út 03. 01. 2017 v 09:24 +0200:
> Hi Michal,
>
> pls release a new version of phpmyadmin,
> the last one has the search box broken.
>
> also, pls try to release new versions more often.
> thanks

With monthly release schedule we got complains about releases happening
too often, so we have settled down on two months release schedule for
now. The 4.6.6 should be out in two weeks. You can see the roadmap on
GitHub:

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/milestones

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/