[phpMyAdmin Developers] Upcoming release schedule

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Sat Jan 21 15:30:05 CET 2017

Hello Isaac

I have some more comments to release schedule:

- I'd really like to see 4.6.6 release prior to 25th in order to manage
it's upload to Debian prior to freeze for Stretch. 25th January is
latest day for uploads to be accepted without asking for exception,
there is some chance to get exception, but I'd rather do it proper way.
Do you think it's doable?

- I think it would be great to merge https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpm
yadmin/pull/12836 after 4.6.6, but prior to 4.7.0-beta to have new
downloads with new major version.

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/