[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpmyadmin database update

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:45:23 CEST 2017

How to use the phpmyadmin configuration database properly.

I am using the following code.

$GLOBALS['dbi']->selectDb('phpmyadmin');
$GLOBALS['dbi']->tryQuery('INSERT INTO `pma__progress` VALUES ("sas",
"sas", 50, 100)');

Let me know if I am correct or wrong. I think I am missing something.

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me