[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpmyadmin database update

Raghuram Vadapalli raghuram.vadapalli at research.iiit.ac.in
Mon Jul 17 13:27:16 CEST 2017

Hi Manish,

When you are dealing with configuration storage, you need to use
controluser link for database interface. Otherwise, it will use current
user to execute queries. Current user may not have permissions to even
access phpmyadmin database. You can do this by passing
$GLOBALS['controluser'] as parameter to any function operating with DBI. I
am assuming that you have set up controluser and similar parameters in
config.inc.php file. If it still doesn't work, please share the error you
are getting.

Regards,
Raghuram