[phpMyAdmin Developers] Responsive Navigation Bar - Improvement

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:08:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am working on making phpmyadmin responsive. I have started with the
navigation bar and made it responsive for mobile devices also. This
improvement can be made on the desktop versions also. I have attached the
screenshot for both the mobile and the desktop version after adding my
improvement. I have added left and right scroll indicator in the navigation
bar.

Please have a look at it and looking forward for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me