[phpMyAdmin Developers] Responsive Navigation Bar - Improvement

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:23:12 CEST 2017

Hi,

If you want to have a look into the code. This is the branch that contains
the work. https://github.com/manishbisht/phpmyadmin/tree/responsive-design
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmanishbisht%2Fphpmyadmin%2Ftree%2Fresponsive-design&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHTJCBqErIXF7LcRc1S08DktUASyQ>

It contains the basic feature working. It still needs code cleanup and
minor optimizations.

Thanks,

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me