[phpMyAdmin Developers] STATUS command

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:51:46 CEST 2017

In the MySQL command line client, you can use the `STATUS;` command to
see some connection information. I thought you used to be able to do
that in phpMyAdmin as well. Unfortunately, I currently get an error
message:

> #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'status' at line 1

A quick look at Google doesn't help me determine if this is expected
behavior or something that's been deprecated in recent MySQL versions.
I could be remembering wrong, but if it's a problem on our end it
should be fixed.

I've tested this on QA_4_7 and master. Does anyone have any input about this?

Thanks