[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Guillermo Salazar gsalazar1407 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:22:42 CET 2017

I wouldn’t go Discord on this one, the main feature for Discord is (in my opinion) the voice chat, which I don’t think it’ll help.

I’ve been part of the mailing list for years and having Slack would be a great addition, specially for tracking progress and communicating with the GSoC students, I wouldn’t like to replace the mailing list with Slack though.

As for the invitation only, we can just place a link to it wherever, that person would be asked for an email address and that’s it.

Guillermo.