[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:08:54 CET 2017

I have checked the link slack and no one can't login into it till they got
invite for it from admin. So to automate that https://github.com/outsideris/
slack-invite-automation this will be required. We have to deploy it only
once no need to maintain it.

I have no experience with gitter. but it looks like more useful then slack.
So we can also try this instead of slack.

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me