[phpMyAdmin Developers] help needed urgently

vivek modi nit.vivek at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 10:48:10 CET 2017

hey,

I am Vivek from India.I was looking at the ideas given out by Phpmyadmin for GSoC 2017 and i am really interested in working with your organization.The idea which i liked the most was https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/6197.

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/13239178?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/6197>

Enhance security by adding support for 2-factor ...<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/6197>
github.com
My hoster recently added support for securing the hosting admin panel with 2-Factor-Authentification, using Google Authenticator. The only "weak" link left is the ...

As stated in the wiki i will have to send a patch of newbie issue but i need some help doing that.

FIrst i cloned the master branch of the github repository of Phpmyadmin in my pc ,that went smooth , then i am still not getting the idea how to make the code work in my pc.Means how to build the whole application from the code base i cloned from the git repository.

Can you all help me please so that i can check the changes i have made in my code in my pc so that i can be sure before commiting my changes.

thanks in advance.

VIvek Modi,

Btech 2nd year

NIT Durgapur